Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to print double-sided from Safari

I have a Macbook Pro running Mojave 10.14.6 and an EPSON Workforce WF-3720 printer connected via USB. I am unable to print double-sided from Safari. I've reset the printing system, updated the Epson drivers. I can print double-sided from other applications like Microsoft Word but not from Safari or Chrome. Can you please assist?

Posted on Aug 29, 2019 5:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2019 7:33 AM

Can you be more specific? Can't you print double-sided because the option does not appear in the print dialog, or you can select it but the printout does not come out double-sided anyway? Or...

Also, as a workaround until this is figured out: you may print to pdf, then print this pdf double-sided, from Preview.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2019 7:33 AM in response to mzdsouza

Can you be more specific? Can't you print double-sided because the option does not appear in the print dialog, or you can select it but the printout does not come out double-sided anyway? Or...

Also, as a workaround until this is figured out: you may print to pdf, then print this pdf double-sided, from Preview.

Unable to print double-sided from Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.