Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problem to back up my Iphone SE to IOS Microsoft 10 via Itunes 12

Hi

Tried several time to back up my iPhone SE to IOS Windows 10 via iTunes 12.

iTunes can not identified my iPhone and informed me that Windows driver for my iPhone is not available at this moment . My MS has all current updates so I don know what to do and how to find way to back up my data . Before iTunes 12 I backed up data on my PC several times last year .

Appreciate your responses .

thanks

iPhone SE

Posted on Aug 29, 2019 6:40 PM

4 replies

Aug 29, 2019 6:47 PM in response to Juliamay9

The drivers for the iPhone are installed on the computer when you download iTunes. In iTunes, go to Help>About iTunes, and see what version you have. iTunes 12.9.6.3 is the latest version for Windows. You may have to reinstall iTunes to get the new drivers. See this about removing and reinstalling iTunes, Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows 7 and later - Apple Support

Then see about connecting the iPhone. Make sure you also trust the iPhone when you connect to get it to work correctly.

problem to back up my Iphone SE to IOS Microsoft 10 via Itunes 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.