Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot update Final Cut Pro. The App Store says all Apps are up to date. I cannot download from the Apps Store. It says a version is already on my Mac. My Account does not show software, only hardware.

Has anyone had trouble updating Final Cut Pro? App Store says all Apps are up to date. But my FCP is out of date. version 10.4.1

Posted on Aug 31, 2019 9:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2019 2:43 AM

You mean no software appears when you select your account (bottom left of the App Store window), or just when you are looking for updates?

Make sure you are logged in with the same account you used to purchase.

If you are and FCP X appears there then do what Tom said.

If not then you may have to contact App Store support.

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2019 2:43 AM in response to Ghostwriter2B

You mean no software appears when you select your account (bottom left of the App Store window), or just when you are looking for updates?

Make sure you are logged in with the same account you used to purchase.

If you are and FCP X appears there then do what Tom said.

If not then you may have to contact App Store support.

I cannot update Final Cut Pro. The App Store says all Apps are up to date. I cannot download from the Apps Store. It says a version is already on my Mac. My Account does not show software, only hardware.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.