Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7 plus issues

I updated my phone to ios 12.4.1 overnight. I wake up in the morning and as I go through my day I get on Snapchat and when I record a video I hear no sound and I made sure my volume was all the way up and it was on silent I even went to " Sound & Haptics " and turned my volume all the way up still couldn't hear the video then I went to make a phone call and I couldn't hear the ringing tone you're phone makes when you call somebody and I can't put my phone on speaker either . Also, when somebody calls me and I pick up I can't hear them at all its pitch silent but that's not all when I turn off my phone and go back to turn it on it takes about 10 minutes to turn back on then it turns back off and in maybe 4 minutes turns back on for good and I'm not finished my Siri doesn't work too.

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Aug 31, 2019 7:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2019 12:56 PM

Hello

See these steps:

1) Restart your phone

2) Check the microphones: Get help with the microphones on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

3) Check the speakers: If you can‘t hear a person on a call or voicemail or if the sound isn‘t clear on your iPhone

Good luck.

Similar questions

1 reply

iPhone 7 plus issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.