Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to download Apple Maps offline

Google Maps has the ability to download maps for use offline. Can I do the same with Apple's Maps app?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 1, 2019 8:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2019 4:20 AM

This response totally missed the point. Neither of the links mentioned anything about "Downloading" a map for use "Offline". I had already read these before posting my question. I'm going to Paris and don't have an international data plan. I won't be linking to the internet while I'm moving around the city. I need to be able to use a map on my phone while I'm on the move while I'm "offline". Can I do that with Apple's Maps app???

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2019 4:20 AM in response to SravanKrA

This response totally missed the point. Neither of the links mentioned anything about "Downloading" a map for use "Offline". I had already read these before posting my question. I'm going to Paris and don't have an international data plan. I won't be linking to the internet while I'm moving around the city. I need to be able to use a map on my phone while I'm on the move while I'm "offline". Can I do that with Apple's Maps app???

How to download Apple Maps offline

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.