Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wrong payments

Every month Apple charging me USD 9,99 but I Have no any active subscription for such an amount.

It was such subscription for similar amount but same was canceled many months ago. How to stop monthly unauthorized payments ? How to get lost money back to credit card ??

Sergey

Posted on Sep 2, 2019 5:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2019 6:54 AM

Do the payments show on the purchase history of any iTunes account you've got linked to the card ? Have you upgraded the iCloud storage on an account and the payments are for that ? You've gone through : If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support ?

3 replies

Sep 2, 2019 7:30 AM in response to King_Penguin

the only one purchase for the amount of USD 9,99 was Infinite Flight Pro but subscription expired 26.04.2019

nowadays subscription is not active however every month USD 9,99 from credit card goes to iTunes...

I cannot order phone call because living at Ukraine where regretfully there is no official representation of Apple

What to do to stop these payments ??

wrong payments

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.