Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t unblock cookies on iPad Pro

I can not allow 3rd party cookies on my safari with iOS 12.4. I have unblocked all cookies and it still doesn't work.

I’ve also tried unblocking cross site tracking. Still cannot allow cookies.

Posted on Sep 2, 2019 11:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2019 11:44 AM

Hello,

As of right now iPad uses a mobile version of Safari which some non-optimized websites may not be able to interpret iPad’s cookie blocking. Apple has announced that as apart of this fall’s iPadOS 13 release that iPad will include a desktop version of Safari. As a temporary solution to this, visit the website in question then long-press on the refresh button then tap on load desktop version.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2019 11:44 AM in response to almrguy

Hello,

As of right now iPad uses a mobile version of Safari which some non-optimized websites may not be able to interpret iPad’s cookie blocking. Apple has announced that as apart of this fall’s iPadOS 13 release that iPad will include a desktop version of Safari. As a temporary solution to this, visit the website in question then long-press on the refresh button then tap on load desktop version.

Can’t unblock cookies on iPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.