Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Proximity sensor

I have a XR and i noticed that there is a proximity sensor issue,to identify that i removed my tempered glass!then proximity sensor works well,so why is that?any recommended full tempered glasses?or any other solution for this?

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 2, 2019 5:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2019 9:01 PM

Having the notch cut out is going to help, not hurt. That extra but of coverage is not going to make any difference protection wise, however as you have discovered, it makes a difference in the operation. I've really enjoyed my Belkin, and if it cracks, they will replace it under warranty. I've had it done twice already. Apple installs it at the store free of charge. It's perfect.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2019 9:01 PM in response to BuddhikaPerera

Having the notch cut out is going to help, not hurt. That extra but of coverage is not going to make any difference protection wise, however as you have discovered, it makes a difference in the operation. I've really enjoyed my Belkin, and if it cracks, they will replace it under warranty. I've had it done twice already. Apple installs it at the store free of charge. It's perfect.

Proximity sensor

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.