Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to you open running apps when you've got the accessibility button on screen because your home button doesn't work?

How to open/reach running apps screen when you've got the accessibility button on screen because your home button doesn't work?

iPhone 7

Posted on Sep 2, 2019 6:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2019 9:45 PM

I "figured" it out; meaning I pushed all the buttons until it worked,lol. Hit the assistive touch button, hit device icon, hit the three dots/more icon, hit multitask icon then all the running apps appear and you can continue doing whatever task in that section you wanted to complete.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2019 9:45 PM in response to nana219

I "figured" it out; meaning I pushed all the buttons until it worked,lol. Hit the assistive touch button, hit device icon, hit the three dots/more icon, hit multitask icon then all the running apps appear and you can continue doing whatever task in that section you wanted to complete.

How to you open running apps when you've got the accessibility button on screen because your home button doesn't work?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.