Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In-app purchases

I keep getting this message on my macbook, “in-app purchase is not supported. Device licensed app does not support in-app purchase” and I have no idea how to fix it, anyone know how? Its been telling me this for the last 4 days.

MacBook Air

Posted on Sep 3, 2019 2:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 12:20 AM

I started a discussion on this in the developer forums https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/122357

Can you file a bug report then attach the report number please. Apple are looking into this but the more information they have the better it is.

Thanks

9 replies

Sep 4, 2019 5:30 AM in response to abby_trotter

I'm the developer of a MacOS app, and some of my users have been getting this error message the last few days when trying to buy an In App Purchase Subscription.

I have no idea what is causing this error, it seems a major issue with the App Store.

The only thing that seems to make it work is deleting the app completely and reinstalling it from the App Store again.

Sep 21, 2019 8:36 PM in response to Dappological

I have the same issue for the last 2-3 days when trying to make a purchase in-app (Tank Blitz) I receive the following error. In app purchase is not supported. Machine licensed app does not support in-app purchase. Only option is to click "OK". After doing to so the following Tank Blitz message is "Service unavailable, please try again"

Bug reported: FB7309766

In-app purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.