Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes not connecting to the iTunes Store or Apple Music. Using Mojave 10.14

I have not been able to access Apple Music or the iTunes Store. It only will show music that is dowloaded in my library. I am able to browse the internet and have no problem with my internet connection. On a separate issue, I have not been able to fully download the latest Mojave update. It has downloaded 926MB out of the 2.71GB update. It keeps reading the error, "Installation Failed. An error occurred while installing the selected updates." Does anyone have any solutions?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Sep 3, 2019 3:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2019 1:05 PM

Hello yukondb,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're not able to access certain stores on your Mac as well as not update it to the latest version. You've reached the right place.

Here are some steps that can help:

Thanks and have a great day.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2019 1:05 PM in response to yukondb

Hello yukondb,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're not able to access certain stores on your Mac as well as not update it to the latest version. You've reached the right place.

Here are some steps that can help:

Thanks and have a great day.

iTunes not connecting to the iTunes Store or Apple Music. Using Mojave 10.14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.