Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mobile Insurance

I had my iPhone's screen replaced at an Apple Store. Was the store responsible to remind me that the iPhone is covered by insurance via AT&T and that it can have screen replacement for free at a place referred by the insurance company, even though the place may not be an Apple store?

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 4, 2019 8:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2019 8:36 AM

No. The Apple store would have no way of knowing your iPhone was covered by AT&T or any of the options that would have provided. Apple has no knowledge of what AT&T offers their customers.

It is your responsibility to know what coverage if any you are receiving from your carrier on your Plan, as they would have told you about it when you got the phone or the plan with them.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2019 8:36 AM in response to HankyPanky3

No. The Apple store would have no way of knowing your iPhone was covered by AT&T or any of the options that would have provided. Apple has no knowledge of what AT&T offers their customers.

It is your responsibility to know what coverage if any you are receiving from your carrier on your Plan, as they would have told you about it when you got the phone or the plan with them.

Mobile Insurance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.