Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with "Find my iphone"

L'applicazione "Trova il mio iphone" si connette solo se il telefono è connesso ad una rete wi-fi, con i soli dati accesi (4G) non funziona. Inoltre cliccando su aggiorna non fa nulla, l'applicazione è rimasta alla versione di oltre 4 anni fa.

"Find my iphone" is connected only if I'm using a wi-fi network, with only the data on (4G) it does not work. Furthermore, clicking on update does nothing, the application has remained the version of 4 years ago.

iPhone 8

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 1:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 9:07 AM

Find My iPhone should work with cellular data. You will need to go into Settings and check to ensure that cellular data is turned on for Find My iPhone.

Clicking on update for what? Find My iPhone comes as a part of the iOS, and would be updated anytime necessary when you update the iOS. You do not update it via the App Store.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2019 9:07 AM in response to ilaria272

Find My iPhone should work with cellular data. You will need to go into Settings and check to ensure that cellular data is turned on for Find My iPhone.

Clicking on update for what? Find My iPhone comes as a part of the iOS, and would be updated anytime necessary when you update the iOS. You do not update it via the App Store.

Problem with "Find my iphone"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.