Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Switching back from Icloud Photos

I wantes to go back from icloud photos (1200 Photos) to Iphone storage. (i have still 8 GB free on the phone) Icloud storage is about 4GB. used by Photos

When i switch off Photos in Icloud for this phone it tells me that i can store the photos from the Icloud .in original resolution; When i choose this option it tells me that 200 Photos cannot be stored on my iphone and will be deleted from the phone but still stored in Icloud.

As i calculate the Storage of the iphone cannot be the reason because even if i download 5 GB of Photos from the icloud , i still would have 3 GB free on my iphone. but it says th

I dont want to download 200 Photos from Icloud direct because then loose the time stamp. as i experienced.

So i iam looking for a solution to get back all my photos with time stamp to store them on Photos on my imac keeping icloud switched off.

Any help will be appreciated!

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 3:01 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Switching back from Icloud Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.