Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do I need to make an appointment for a replacement headphones?

My Apple headphones are messing up. Do I need to make an appointment for a replacement pair? If so how do I do that online it’s not an available for me to set up appointment

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 8:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 9:29 AM

The EarPods that came with your iPhone are covered under the same one year warranty as the phone. If "messing up" is due to a manufacturing defect, then they may be eligible to be replaced at no cost within that period. Typically, you would need to go into an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Reseller to exchange them. If neither are available, then I suggest that you start by clicking on the Contact Support link in the upper-right of this web page for further assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2019 9:29 AM in response to parrish112

The EarPods that came with your iPhone are covered under the same one year warranty as the phone. If "messing up" is due to a manufacturing defect, then they may be eligible to be replaced at no cost within that period. Typically, you would need to go into an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Reseller to exchange them. If neither are available, then I suggest that you start by clicking on the Contact Support link in the upper-right of this web page for further assistance.

Do I need to make an appointment for a replacement headphones?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.