Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cant login to facebook app on iPad Pro

I just got an iPad Pro (12.9" 3rd gen) and for the life of me, I can’t get onto Facebook. It tells me I’m using the wrong password every time, even though I know I’m using the correct one. I even went to Facebook elsewhere (I can still get on using my Samsung phone, Samsung tablet, or Mac Pro), changed my password just to be sure, then tried again on the iPad, but it still continues to tell me I’m using the wrong password.

I looked up possible solutions, restarted the iPad, reset the network settings/connections, but neither of these things have made a difference. It’s got to be an apple/iOS issue because this is the only place where I’m having an issue, but I am officially stumped. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 7, 2019 7:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2019 6:51 AM

I deleted the app and reinstalled but the same issue persists. I went to Facebook via safari (which I hadn’t thought of before, because I’m an idiot), and it logged me right in without any issues, so it’s 100% the app. Oh well. I guess I’ll just have to try it at random times to see if the issue has been solved, but until then I can just use Fb through the browser.

Thanks for all your help - I really appreciate it!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2019 6:51 AM in response to lobsterghost1

I deleted the app and reinstalled but the same issue persists. I went to Facebook via safari (which I hadn’t thought of before, because I’m an idiot), and it logged me right in without any issues, so it’s 100% the app. Oh well. I guess I’ll just have to try it at random times to see if the issue has been solved, but until then I can just use Fb through the browser.

Thanks for all your help - I really appreciate it!

cant login to facebook app on iPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.