Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My brand new iPhone XS must have changed passcode

I recently purchased a brand new iPhone XS. I have always used the same type of passcode for my iphones. As of yesterday I had a glass tip over onto my phone. My ''protection glas'' cracked by the face-came but no damage to the phone whatsoever. However, after this incident, my phone says that I am putting in the wrong passcode, which is total bullshit. I've had the same 6-digit passcode for centuries. This all happened whilst my face-id did not seem to work after the incident. I have a new phone with lots of data that (i personally) have not backed up since its so new. How do I convince my phone that it certiantly is the right passcode, or if necessary force log-in somehow to from there on use faceid to change passcode????

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 9, 2019 10:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2019 10:33 PM

Sorry, if it's not accepted then it's wrong passcode.

See here: If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Similar questions

3 replies

Sep 10, 2019 12:41 AM in response to ckuan

It is not the wrong code. Sorry for my aggression, but I've had my phone for 2 weeks at a cost of 1200$. I dropped a glass on my phone which killed my protection glass for my phone, and subsequently, I've not been enable to log onto my phone and somethings clearly wrong. For example: when waiting for the 1hr cooldown to finish, it lagged meaning, it would not count down properelly and reduce a total of 7 minutes every now and then. I've had the same password for 4 years; 69 69 69 and its out of the blue not working. I can prove my identity both on the phone and with receipt but I do not want to reset my data on the phone.

My brand new iPhone XS must have changed passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.