Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Something about ruler in Page

I remember that in previous iOS version, we can draw lines and measure length with a ruler in pages and notes, but since I updated, I can’t use it anymore, but I really need it for precision, so how do I use the ruler, or do I just have to use a physical ruler?

iPad Air 3 Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 10, 2019 12:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2019 7:51 AM

Hi Checker,

I wasn't saying that you couldn't invoke a ruler. On my phone I can get a horizontal ruler by tapping the 3 dots in the upper right. Select Ruler. On an iPad you may get a vertical ruler also. That said, it seems like a pointless function as you cannot modify anything while it is there.

Under the 3 dots menu you can scroll all the way down and send feedback. Ask for what you want.

quinn

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2019 7:51 AM in response to Checker_1

Hi Checker,

I wasn't saying that you couldn't invoke a ruler. On my phone I can get a horizontal ruler by tapping the 3 dots in the upper right. Select Ruler. On an iPad you may get a vertical ruler also. That said, it seems like a pointless function as you cannot modify anything while it is there.

Under the 3 dots menu you can scroll all the way down and send feedback. Ask for what you want.

quinn

Something about ruler in Page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.