Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my IPhone last night in the la coliseum in soccer game and find my phone cant find because is offline?/

lost my iPhone but is offline ?

Posted on Sep 11, 2019 8:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2019 8:45 PM

Get help with Find My iPhone - Apple Support explains:

"If you see "Offline," "No location available," or "Location Services Off," your device might be offline for one of these reasons:

• It's powered off, the battery has run out, or more than 24 hours passed since the last location was sent to Apple (if Send Last Location is turned on). When your device is connected to the Internet, you can see the remaining battery in the upper-right corner of the information pane. 
  • Your Find My iPhone-compatible device or Mac isn't connected to a known Wi-Fi or data network. Wait a few minutes and try again.
  • You're in a country or region where we don't offer this feature. This feature might not be available in your country or region due to technical limitations or local law.

You can still play a sound, send a message, issue a lock request, or start an erase of your iOS device with Find My iPhone. Your device receives the command after you turn on your device and connect to the Internet.

If you contact your wireless service provider to report your device lost or stolen, they might deactivate your SIM card or account. This turns off service for your iPhone and you won't be able to find, play a sound, send a message, issue a lock request, or start an erase of your iOS device with Find My iPhone. However, we'll help you learn how to protect your information.

Your device's last known location is available for one day. If your device is offline or can't connect to Find My iPhone for more than 24 hours, you won't be able to see the last known location."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2019 8:45 PM in response to aurea161

Get help with Find My iPhone - Apple Support explains:

"If you see "Offline," "No location available," or "Location Services Off," your device might be offline for one of these reasons:

• It's powered off, the battery has run out, or more than 24 hours passed since the last location was sent to Apple (if Send Last Location is turned on). When your device is connected to the Internet, you can see the remaining battery in the upper-right corner of the information pane. 
  • Your Find My iPhone-compatible device or Mac isn't connected to a known Wi-Fi or data network. Wait a few minutes and try again.
  • You're in a country or region where we don't offer this feature. This feature might not be available in your country or region due to technical limitations or local law.

You can still play a sound, send a message, issue a lock request, or start an erase of your iOS device with Find My iPhone. Your device receives the command after you turn on your device and connect to the Internet.

If you contact your wireless service provider to report your device lost or stolen, they might deactivate your SIM card or account. This turns off service for your iPhone and you won't be able to find, play a sound, send a message, issue a lock request, or start an erase of your iOS device with Find My iPhone. However, we'll help you learn how to protect your information.

Your device's last known location is available for one day. If your device is offline or can't connect to Find My iPhone for more than 24 hours, you won't be able to see the last known location."

I lost my IPhone last night in the la coliseum in soccer game and find my phone cant find because is offline?/

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.