Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased iPhone six while iPhone 11 available

Few days ago I walk-in to an Apple store and asked Apple rep about when iPhone 11 will be available to purchase and he said that he doesn’t know, and based on that I bought the iPhone XS.

In the last few days that iPhone 11 is available and I may need to pay additional 500$ to trade it.

While I’m very disappointed.

Any advice about what can be done in such case?

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 12, 2019 8:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2019 8:42 PM

Hello!

If purchased from an Apple Retail Store or Apple Online, you do have the the 14 day grace period to receive a refund. returns_refund

If purchased from a different retailer, you will want to reach out to them about returning.

Last option is trading in or selling to a private party: trade-in

Apple employees (minus high up corporate) find out about the new releases and dates when the public does.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2019 8:42 PM in response to Avirik

Hello!

If purchased from an Apple Retail Store or Apple Online, you do have the the 14 day grace period to receive a refund. returns_refund

If purchased from a different retailer, you will want to reach out to them about returning.

Last option is trading in or selling to a private party: trade-in

Apple employees (minus high up corporate) find out about the new releases and dates when the public does.

Cheers!

Purchased iPhone six while iPhone 11 available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.