Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I change a brand new, unlocked, not opened iPhone XS for a iPhone 11?

i bought an iphone xs in united states of america, its still brand new, unlocked, not opened, can i return it in an apple store and change it with iphone 11

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 13, 2019 6:09 AM

7 replies

Sep 13, 2019 7:21 AM in response to Syllvia

Are you within the 14 day return window? If you are return it now, don't wait. Then do as kb1951 suggests and buy the iPhone 11 when it's available for purchase. Right now, all you can do is pre-order and if you haven't yet, millions of people have likely already pre-ordered, so stocks will most likely be low on launch day (September 20th).

Sep 13, 2019 9:54 AM in response to Syllvia

Syllvia wrote:
I am still in unated states

OK. But was it purchased at an Apple Store within 14 days. That's the only way you would be able to return it to an Apple Store for a refund. Even if unopened, it's not worth anything in exchange outside of that period,, unless you're talking about the trade-in program where the trade-in value is severely diminished.

Can I change a brand new, unlocked, not opened iPhone XS for a iPhone 11?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.