Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My macbook pro after been alseep for more than 2 mins doesnt waken when open up my laptop

My macbook pro after been alseep for more than 2 mins doesnt waken when open up my laptop. In order to get it on i have to do the smc reset and ive also tried doing the pram reset but it keeps on freezing in sleep mode.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook

Posted on Sep 14, 2019 1:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2019 7:26 PM

Hi there, alvarico!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an issue with your MacBook Pro not waking properly from sleep. You've tried excellent steps resetting the SMC and PRAM. I recommend taking a look at this article with steps to follow If your Mac doesn't sleep or wake when expected. This article will give you additional steps you can take, as well as the steps to take if you continue to have issues.

Have a wonderful day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2019 7:26 PM in response to alvarico

Hi there, alvarico!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an issue with your MacBook Pro not waking properly from sleep. You've tried excellent steps resetting the SMC and PRAM. I recommend taking a look at this article with steps to follow If your Mac doesn't sleep or wake when expected. This article will give you additional steps you can take, as well as the steps to take if you continue to have issues.

Have a wonderful day!

My macbook pro after been alseep for more than 2 mins doesnt waken when open up my laptop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.