You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Finding songs with siri that you can suposedly buy but they are not on itunes.

I have found that many times Siri can successfully find a song and will list whether I can buy it or not. However tapping the buy button just leads to the music app page for the song. The page wants me to try out the subscription service for apple music and provides no link for the iTunes page for the song. Searching the Song/artist name on the iTunes store does not show this song but would list similar content to what I was looking for.

• Ask Siri to identify song
  • Siri finds song
  • Tap buy
  • Siri goes to music not iTunes
  • Music does not link to the iTunes page for the song/album anywhere but instead wants me to try apple music
  • Try Searching iTunes but song/album is not there

iPhone 6

Posted on Sep 14, 2019 4:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2019 5:05 AM

Quartz_Turtle,

If the song is not in the iTunes Store for your country, there is no way for Siri to take you to the page to buy it. But once you have identified the song, you can seek other sources to find it.

Similar questions

2 replies

Finding songs with siri that you can suposedly buy but they are not on itunes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.