Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

EMBEDDING VIDEO IN SOCIAL MEDIA SITES

How do I copy someone's video from, say ... BitChute and embed it on MeWe (an upcoming FB alternative). Alternatively, since vid can be uploaded from iMovie, how can I copy someone's vid and first put it in iMovie, then uploaded it? Thanks for any help!!

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Sep 14, 2019 5:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2019 8:19 AM

You would need to read the instructions on the video website as to how to upload and download videos, and what specifications are required for uploads.

The BitChute site that you mentioined accepts 16:9 aspect ratio Mp4 format videos, that iMovie does. So you are good to go there. If you log in to BitChute I am sure that they would have instructions and some sort of upload window or procedure for you to follow. Usually you can export the movie to your desktop and upload from there.

Downloading may have copyright issues with some videos. The website should explain that as well.

-- Rich

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2019 8:19 AM in response to doolittle2

You would need to read the instructions on the video website as to how to upload and download videos, and what specifications are required for uploads.

The BitChute site that you mentioined accepts 16:9 aspect ratio Mp4 format videos, that iMovie does. So you are good to go there. If you log in to BitChute I am sure that they would have instructions and some sort of upload window or procedure for you to follow. Usually you can export the movie to your desktop and upload from there.

Downloading may have copyright issues with some videos. The website should explain that as well.

-- Rich

EMBEDDING VIDEO IN SOCIAL MEDIA SITES

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.