Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone model number

As far as i know, iPhone model number starts with M or N, etc. M for retail unit, N for replacement, F for refurbished. But i don’t know anything about digits, as u can see in the photo.

Can anyone tell me what model type or unit is this ?

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 15, 2019 1:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2019 6:16 AM

I have no clue what that is. It's not a normal naming convention for an iPhone Xs. The only reference I could find for that model is an out of stock iPhone Xs from a seller in Singapore. Where did the picture you posted come from? Is this a phone you own? If you don't, I'd be very careful. There are knockoffs one can buy, which look like an iPhone and act like an iPhone, but are most definitely NOT an iPhone.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2019 6:16 AM in response to Jeanz4

I have no clue what that is. It's not a normal naming convention for an iPhone Xs. The only reference I could find for that model is an out of stock iPhone Xs from a seller in Singapore. Where did the picture you posted come from? Is this a phone you own? If you don't, I'd be very careful. There are knockoffs one can buy, which look like an iPhone and act like an iPhone, but are most definitely NOT an iPhone.

iPhone model number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.