Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Price of purchase has changes

Hi, I made a purchase of Apple Music last week, and as you can see in the photos - there is differences between the prices! I made the purchase Thinking that the price is ILS and now in the Receipt I see that It's in USD Which Is MORE EXPENSIVE. (!!)

Help someone?

Thanks

* I added the text painted in black and the circles.

Posted on Sep 15, 2019 3:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2019 4:12 PM

Hello DJBarel,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I see you have a question about Apple Music subscription pricing, and I'd like to do what I can to help.

The currency charged depends on which country is set up in Settings > Language & Region, which should match the country in which you're located.

The bottom screenshot you provided shows that the link viewed was for Israel. If the Region at Settings > Language & Region is not shown as Israel and you currently reside there, you'll need to correct that. Change your Apple ID country or region

I'd suggest contacting our iTunes Store support, as you'll need to cancel your Apple Music subscription and that will cancel your free trial also. You can use this link to contact them to verify what you'll need to do for this situation: iTunes Store support

If you currently reside in a country which uses USD as currency, then the top screenshot is correct.

I hope this helps to answer your question.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2019 4:12 PM in response to DJBarel

Hello DJBarel,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I see you have a question about Apple Music subscription pricing, and I'd like to do what I can to help.

The currency charged depends on which country is set up in Settings > Language & Region, which should match the country in which you're located.

The bottom screenshot you provided shows that the link viewed was for Israel. If the Region at Settings > Language & Region is not shown as Israel and you currently reside there, you'll need to correct that. Change your Apple ID country or region

I'd suggest contacting our iTunes Store support, as you'll need to cancel your Apple Music subscription and that will cancel your free trial also. You can use this link to contact them to verify what you'll need to do for this situation: iTunes Store support

If you currently reside in a country which uses USD as currency, then the top screenshot is correct.

I hope this helps to answer your question.

Cheers!

Price of purchase has changes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.