Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Drive full after deleting all documents

My 50GB of iCloud storage was full so I moved my entire iCloud Drive onto a hard disk and deleted all files from iCloud Drive and Recently Deleted. However, it still says 30.6GB is still being used by Documents and Data stored in the iCloud Drive, yet only 295.7MB are actually present. It's been 2 days since I deleted all data, yet the issue still persists.

Posted on Sep 15, 2019 5:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2019 4:27 AM

edsaucin Said:

Also, there's this which doesn't look correct to me.

———-

iCloud Storage Plan Pricing:

What doesn’t seem correct to you? Please clarify. If you are referring to the price of iCloud Storage Plans, then the answer is: Yes, that price is correct.

iCloud Storage Plans:

50GB: $0.99

200GB: $2.99

2TB: $9.99

Go Here:

Contact Apple Support ASAP:

In all, I recommend you Contact Apple Support Immediately for clarification on this. They’ll know what’s going on and why.

Apple Contact Info:

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2019 4:27 AM in response to edsaucin

edsaucin Said:

Also, there's this which doesn't look correct to me.

———-

iCloud Storage Plan Pricing:

What doesn’t seem correct to you? Please clarify. If you are referring to the price of iCloud Storage Plans, then the answer is: Yes, that price is correct.

iCloud Storage Plans:

50GB: $0.99

200GB: $2.99

2TB: $9.99

Go Here:

Contact Apple Support ASAP:

In all, I recommend you Contact Apple Support Immediately for clarification on this. They’ll know what’s going on and why.

Apple Contact Info:

iCloud Drive full after deleting all documents

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.