Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod mini wont sync new songs purchased on itunes

I have an ipod mini that I have been using for years to listen to my iTunes library off my pc. Lately when I go to sync, it does not add the newest songs added to my library.

Posted on Sep 15, 2019 11:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2019 5:55 AM

Check your sync selections to make sure that new content would be automatically included. Note that the device cannot use content that is in the cloud or comes via an Apple Music subscription. Check the new tracks play correctly in iTunes. If you're prompted to authorize the computer delete and download fresh copies.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2019 5:55 AM in response to bravo34

Check your sync selections to make sure that new content would be automatically included. Note that the device cannot use content that is in the cloud or comes via an Apple Music subscription. Check the new tracks play correctly in iTunes. If you're prompted to authorize the computer delete and download fresh copies.

tt2

Ipod mini wont sync new songs purchased on itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.