Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't upload photos to facebook from mac pro

I am having trouble loading pictures from my mac pro to facebook, when i choose change image button on facebook it brings up a window asking you to choose from facebook photos or upload photos, when i pick this it takes me to my mac book photos but yet none are shown, no options to choose, i checked settings for photos and all are greyed out. My ipad pro is a breeze to use takes you right to photos and you can select what ever you want. Help would be so much appreciated this is really frustrating i really thought the mac pro would be easier to use

Posted on Sep 16, 2019 11:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2019 4:26 PM

A few clarifying questions:

Are you scrolling down to the media selection portion of the Open dialog box and selecting Photos there?

How long are you waiting? (A large library might take minutes to show contents.)

What did you mean by "i checked settings for photos and all are greyed out"?

2 replies

Sep 18, 2019 6:44 AM in response to markwmsn

Thank you. I called apple support and got the issue solved quickly. You have to scroll to the last part of the side bar to find photos It’s well hidden for some reason and can’t be moved to the top of that section which would make this more user friendly. The mobile devices are more intuitive I guess then my Mac Pro. But i still love it

Can't upload photos to facebook from mac pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.