Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to see my past threads, not just what Apple considers 'recent'?

I want to review my past posts--not just the ones Apple lists as 'recent'. My definition of relevant is not the same as theirs. How do I search the forums for all of my content since an arbitrary time of my choosing?

Posted on Sep 17, 2019 7:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2019 7:59 PM

Siteware replacement in early December lost everything in My Subscriptions before that point - no ETA on when (or if) restored

reliable search

"Donot Haveone" site:discussions.apple.com - Google Search

Similar questions

6 replies

Sep 17, 2019 7:34 PM in response to Donot Haveone

The only way to find your topics here is to click the My Subscriptions link towards the top right of any page. Any topic you've started or contributed to will be listed in order from most recent to oldest, though you can only go back a certain number of posts.

Trying to use the Search function is a severe lesson in frustration. It hasn't worked for at least two years.

Sep 18, 2019 9:17 AM in response to ChitlinsCC

thank you, glad it was not just me.

Unfortunately, the google search is not comprehensive or easy to use. I am looking for a particular (answered) question I asked in the past few months and the general search result doesn't permit sorting by recency; limiting the google search to past year only shows 2 results, and I've whined, whimpered, and stamped my feet a lot more than that this past year. Frustrating.

Idiotic change by Apple.

How to see my past threads, not just what Apple considers 'recent'?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.