Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Few Profile Manager issues

First of all I have a problem with Device Enrollment with iOS13, suddenly using my enrollment profile

does not work. Everything works fine with 12.4.1 or older. All the profile does is that it adds device to the correct device group in profile manager, but I keep getting error regarding SCEP

The SCEP server configuration is not supported. 
[MCInstallationErrorDomain – 0xFA1 (4001)]

Why is SCEP even relevant on this step? I am running windows server for SCEP CA.

Second issue I have is that i have user groups in profile manager, but sometimes randomly few of the groups get emptied, so no members are shown. All is good on the server app. All I have to do is hit the refresh button on user groups and they all come back.

Thanks for any help!

Posted on Sep 17, 2019 10:58 PM

Similar questions

7 replies

Oct 17, 2019 7:28 AM in response to Sindylpy

Any ideas? I replaced my SCEP servers with new ones that issue certs with proper EKU's like https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210176 suggests, but enrolling iOS13 devices still does not work.

Phone log says this.

Installation failed. Error: NSError:
Desc   : Profile Installation Failed
Sugg   : The SCEP server configuration is not supported.
US Desc: Profile Installation Failed
US Sugg: The SCEP server configuration is not supported.
Domain : MCInstallationErrorDomain
Code   : 4001
Type   : MCFatalError
...Underlying error:
NSError:
Desc   : The SCEP server configuration is not supported.
US Desc: The SCEP server configuration is not supported.
Domain : MCSCEPErrorDomain
Code   : 22004
Type   : MCFatalError

Few Profile Manager issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.