Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I received an email stating that I purchased Apple Music and I did not purchase that. But it let me cancel because I was a 3 free month trial. I also received another email that says I purchased Apple Play that I also didn’t purchase!

I received an email saying that I purchased a 3 month trial for Apple Music, which I did not to and it was easy to cancel with no problem. Then I received another email from what seemed to be from Apple saying I purchased Apple Play which I did not do also. And they wanted me to download something in that email which I wouldn’t do. How do I make this stop?

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 8:38 AM

You are sure that they were genuine emails from Apple and not phishing attempts (Apple Pay is not 'purchased') trying to get your account and payment details ?

Phishing and similar emails : Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Viewing an account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2019 8:38 AM in response to cardy64

You are sure that they were genuine emails from Apple and not phishing attempts (Apple Pay is not 'purchased') trying to get your account and payment details ?

Phishing and similar emails : Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Viewing an account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

I received an email stating that I purchased Apple Music and I did not purchase that. But it let me cancel because I was a 3 free month trial. I also received another email that says I purchased Apple Play that I also didn’t purchase!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.