Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone bought a mac with my apple account

I don't know if this is the correct community to post this, so I'm sorry if I got that wrong, but bear with me.

I got a text from info@orders.apple.com that said an order has shipped and will deliver with a link. Obviously believing this is a scam, I didn't click the link, but still had a lingering curiosity. Later, I got on the official apple website from my computer and went to the order page. There was a macbook air that was ordered. Given, it wasn't with my debit card or anything, but the delivery was at an area near me and I'm just very confused. I don't see how this could be possible, as I didn't get the Apple Id thing on my phone that usually happens.

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 5:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 5:39 PM

Use the Contact Support link at the top of this page.

1 reply

Someone bought a mac with my apple account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.