Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Time-lapse

I see I can use time-lapse on my iPhone and Pad. But using them does not make sense to me. What is it? And how is it meant to be used?

Cheers

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 12:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 1:42 AM

Time-lapse allows you to create cinematic videos of scenes like sunset, or traffic on the road or something that is moving and you want to show it.

A time lapse video involves capturing lots of photos of a scene over a period of time. These images are then assembled to create seamless sped-up video footage.

Time lapse is the opposite of slow motion video, where time appears to be moving slower than normal.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2019 1:42 AM in response to Nils1406

Time-lapse allows you to create cinematic videos of scenes like sunset, or traffic on the road or something that is moving and you want to show it.

A time lapse video involves capturing lots of photos of a scene over a period of time. These images are then assembled to create seamless sped-up video footage.

Time lapse is the opposite of slow motion video, where time appears to be moving slower than normal.

Time-lapse

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.