Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

getting rid of memoji stickers in my favorites

How can I get rid of the “favorite” Memoji stickers won’t stay hidden?

They show up as the first thing on the left in the emoji keyboard, even before your "recent/favorite" emojis but supposedly if you swipe them to the left they stay hidden until you swipe them back into view. But mine won't stay hidden.

I will not use them yet they persistently show up when I switch to emoji keyboard. I hate them! And to add insult to injury, I’ve never used Memoji stickers and it chose the unicorn for me. At least pick the pig or something, Apple!

You'd think if you disabled the app in Messages, it would remove them altogether. But that didn't happen. I don't get it. They are driving me crazy!

iPhone X

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 2:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2019 7:11 PM

Hey Apple. Get these off my device. While you’re at it, how about adding something that’s actually useful, like the ability to sort email by sender. What on earth is going on over there? I’ve been using your hardware and software for 30 years. I don’t consider anything I’ve seen in iOS 13 an actual feature. More like rearranging the furniture. You’re losing your edge, Apple. This Memoji thing is *completely* childish.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2019 7:11 PM in response to Galadriel101

Hey Apple. Get these off my device. While you’re at it, how about adding something that’s actually useful, like the ability to sort email by sender. What on earth is going on over there? I’ve been using your hardware and software for 30 years. I don’t consider anything I’ve seen in iOS 13 an actual feature. More like rearranging the furniture. You’re losing your edge, Apple. This Memoji thing is *completely* childish.

Oct 27, 2019 7:16 PM in response to B. Ashcraft

I sure know a lot of older people who use Memoji's and like them.

If you read the Terms of Use you agreed to when you joined here you would know that this is a user-to-user technical support site operated by Apple by there is no management here to listen to you. Stand by a wall and repeat what you typed and it will have the same impact.

Go here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple

getting rid of memoji stickers in my favorites

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.