Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pre order cancel does not work. Re fresco on pc windows 10 with iTunes

Pre order cancel does not work when I confirm YES to cancelling. Nothing happened. Waited and also checked email just in case and did not receive email either.

Re Adobe Fresco app on pc with iTunes. Preordered today and found out it is subscription not one time purchase so I am trying to immediately cancel today.

thank you for any tips.

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 12:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 5:54 PM

Hello Newbie00,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that you are unable to cancel a pre-order to for the Adobe Fresco app in iTunes on your Windows PC. I would be happy to help provide steps to take next.

If you have access to a different device, consider trying to cancel your pre-order from that device next:

Pre-order apps, movies, music, and books from the App Store, Apple TV app, and Apple Books - Apple Support

If you don't have access to another device, or you're still unable to cancel your pre-order, I suggest reaching out to Apple Support using the link in this section:

"You can view information about your pre-orders and cancel them before they're released on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC. You can also contact Apple Support to cancel a pre-order."

Cheers!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2019 5:54 PM in response to Newbie00

Hello Newbie00,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that you are unable to cancel a pre-order to for the Adobe Fresco app in iTunes on your Windows PC. I would be happy to help provide steps to take next.

If you have access to a different device, consider trying to cancel your pre-order from that device next:

Pre-order apps, movies, music, and books from the App Store, Apple TV app, and Apple Books - Apple Support

If you don't have access to another device, or you're still unable to cancel your pre-order, I suggest reaching out to Apple Support using the link in this section:

"You can view information about your pre-orders and cancel them before they're released on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC. You can also contact Apple Support to cancel a pre-order."

Cheers!

Sep 21, 2019 11:16 PM in response to raina_b22

Thank you so much for the help it is really appreciated. I'm a newbie and this is an unbelievable group and I am so happy to be a part of it.

I did contact Apple Support even at 2 a.m. California time and they resolved it for me.

Thank you also for taking the time to add the helpful and informative urls for me.

You're the BEST!!!

Pre order cancel does not work. Re fresco on pc windows 10 with iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.