Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sound on iphone 6s

My phone doesn't have sound on any phone call(talk only). Works fine on facetime. When I make a call, I can't hear and the person I called can't hear me. What is my problem?

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 10:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 12:24 PM

If you are not able to hear the other person, click this...>If you can't hear a person on a call or voicemail or if the sound isn't ...

If the other person is not able to listen to you then please click this--> If the microphones on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch aren't ...

If the above options do not mitigate the issues then Contact your carrier and then Contact Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2019 12:24 PM in response to dannie220

If you are not able to hear the other person, click this...>If you can't hear a person on a call or voicemail or if the sound isn't ...

If the other person is not able to listen to you then please click this--> If the microphones on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch aren't ...

If the above options do not mitigate the issues then Contact your carrier and then Contact Apple Support

Sound on iphone 6s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.