Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

the only thing that i miss in MacOS in the "date modified " - is the a way to show it !?

hey ... is there a way to show date modified like in windows ?

is there a way that Finder will show me all the time wich folder was modified last as default ?

MacBook

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 4:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 4:34 PM

Open a new Finder window. If not already, select the list view as shown in the following image. Right-click on the column bar, and select Date Modified. You can click and drag it from the extreme right of the Finder window to be adjacent with the filename column, again as shown in the following image.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2019 4:34 PM in response to eladsasi

Open a new Finder window. If not already, select the list view as shown in the following image. Right-click on the column bar, and select Date Modified. You can click and drag it from the extreme right of the Finder window to be adjacent with the filename column, again as shown in the following image.

the only thing that i miss in MacOS in the "date modified " - is the a way to show it !?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.