You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AOL on iPad

I was having trouble receiving aol mail so I went into settings and deleted the AOL account. When I went to reinstall, after I signed in, I received the message “ this account is already installed on this iPad “. I cannot see the AOL account either in the Apple mail app or when I look at Passwords and Accounts in settings. How to I either delete and reinstall the AOL mail account? Help

iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 3:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 5:20 PM

Hello,

Let’s try this, reset all settings from Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset All Settings. Be certain you do not select Erase All Contents and Settings. You will need to re-arrange your Home Screen back to how you like it as well as some other settings but it should resolve your problem without loosing your data. This being said it is always a good idea to retain a current backup of your iPad.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 20, 2019 5:20 PM in response to Pag1943

Hello,

Let’s try this, reset all settings from Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset All Settings. Be certain you do not select Erase All Contents and Settings. You will need to re-arrange your Home Screen back to how you like it as well as some other settings but it should resolve your problem without loosing your data. This being said it is always a good idea to retain a current backup of your iPad.

AOL on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.