Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Remove bedtime from alarm section iOS 13

Since the iOS 13 update, under my alarms section there is now a bedtime alarm permanently there that can’t be deleted. I’ve turned off all the functions but it’s still sitting in my alarms ahead of all my actual alarms that I use.

How do I remove this from my alarms section now with iOS 13?

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 4:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 9:48 AM

I’m nauseous from the Arrogant Apple company cramming crap down our throat that we don’t want. Removing options instead of adding more. Making it more restrictive rather than more optional. Crappy bedtime junk. Crappy most used emoticons. And they thought Windows was bad! Ha! Absolutely disgusting!! 🤬🤬🤬

169 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2019 9:48 AM in response to Ducks15

I’m nauseous from the Arrogant Apple company cramming crap down our throat that we don’t want. Removing options instead of adding more. Making it more restrictive rather than more optional. Crappy bedtime junk. Crappy most used emoticons. And they thought Windows was bad! Ha! Absolutely disgusting!! 🤬🤬🤬

Dec 18, 2019 6:14 AM in response to 123Travel

123Travel wrote:

Seriously? You have to reset your entire phone? How hard is it to make it like other alarms that can be deleted? Why is it so important to Apple that this annoyance be so difficult to remove?

No one here can answer questions about why Apple made a particular UI choice. You can let them know your thoughts here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Dec 19, 2019 6:47 AM in response to EmilyinSF

EmilyinSF wrote:

If anyone from Apple reads this, PLEASE make this an optional alarm that doesn’t sort to the top:

No one from Apple is reading here for suggestions. If you want Apple to know how you feel, use the feedback page:

Product Feedback - Apple

it’s presumptuous to assume that most people have the luxury - or desire - to keep the same exact schedule every week.

Apple has a long and famous history, originated by Mr. Jobs, of providing customers with Apple thinks they should have, not what customers say they want. So, it's not surprising.

Jun 16, 2020 9:07 AM in response to Dicterow

Dicterow wrote:

Why would anyone need a Bedtime Alarm anyway!?

It has several nice features. The one I like the best is that it automatically sets the phone into DND independently of any other DND schedule you may have. It also allows you to set an alarm volume independently of the system volume.

Apple! Please get your act together and nuke this useless alarm altogether!

Apple doesn't read here for feedback or suggestions. If you care about Apple knowing your thoughts, please use the feedback page:

Product Feedback - Apple

Sep 6, 2020 3:32 PM in response to BS_led_me_here

have been avoided if Apple actually reads the **** forums and take note on providing clearer User Interfaces.

Really? You felt vulgarity is what was missing from this conversation??

The numerous times it's been said that Apple does not reply here or provide direct support here drove you to figure If I swear, that will get some action?

The numerous times we've offered Apple's preferred feedback link?

Feedback for Apple goes here >>> https://www.apple.com/feedback/

Remove bedtime from alarm section iOS 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.