Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot enable iCloud Keychain on iPhone iOS13, page to update security does not load

Hi all,

I just got my new iPhone 11, updating from an iPhone 7.

I am trying to activate the iCloud Keychain on the iPhone 11 but it is not working.

When I switch the toggle to enable the keychain a popups open saying that I need to update the account security options, I click "continue" and a page loads from below with a spin wheel but after 2-3 seconds the page closes and goes back to the iCloud keychain toggle page which is still off.

I tried to log out from iCloud on the iPhone but did help.

Similar issue if I try to enable "Find my", a message pops up saying that I need improve the account security level, but again the page does not load.

Any guidance?

Thanks

iPhone

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 1:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 1:57 PM

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication 

2 replies

Sep 21, 2019 1:22 PM in response to mravetta

You need to set up Two Factor Authentication in order to use iCloud Keychain on a new device. This just started with the release of iOS 13. You can set up 2FA in the settings on your device. Settings>Your Name>Password and Security.

Make absolutely sure you understand how 2FA authentication works before you turn it on. You may not be able to turn it off once enabled.

Cannot enable iCloud Keychain on iPhone iOS13, page to update security does not load

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.