Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch 5 cellular in Netherlands

The Apple Watch 5 with cellular is not available in the Netherlands, because there is no esim support. But in future I think esim support is also coming to the Netherlands.

When I buy my Apple Watch + Cellular in Germany, could I use esim in future when its available in the Netherlands? Or could there be some technical issues?

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 22, 2019 1:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2019 5:53 AM

The term ”In Theory” is a wonderful concept, until reality does not go that way.

If you are willing to risk the extra money on something that may never happen (where never is till you get another watch), and maybe have cross border warranty issues (I’m never sure about EU warranties), then go for it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2019 5:53 AM in response to menno161

The term ”In Theory” is a wonderful concept, until reality does not go that way.

If you are willing to risk the extra money on something that may never happen (where never is till you get another watch), and maybe have cross border warranty issues (I’m never sure about EU warranties), then go for it.

Apple Watch 5 cellular in Netherlands

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.