Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to edit Photos

I can’t seem to edit all of my photos because of the error. This happened after I updated my device to iOS 13.

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Sep 22, 2019 1:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 5:36 AM

Hi there, Joshua!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an issue loading photos onto your device since upgrading to iOS 13. First, I recommend checking out this article with steps for How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and quit the Photos app. Once it’s closed, Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and test to see if the issues are still going on.

Next, check to see if you have enough storage space on your device by checking out this article for How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. I also recommend you try connecting to another Wi-Fi connection or use cellular data to see if there is a difference loading the photos.

If the issues are still going on, Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac and then sign back into iCloud and test if you can load the photos.

Let me know the results and have a wonderful day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2019 5:36 AM in response to joshua16mejia91

Hi there, Joshua!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an issue loading photos onto your device since upgrading to iOS 13. First, I recommend checking out this article with steps for How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and quit the Photos app. Once it’s closed, Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and test to see if the issues are still going on.

Next, check to see if you have enough storage space on your device by checking out this article for How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. I also recommend you try connecting to another Wi-Fi connection or use cellular data to see if there is a difference loading the photos.

If the issues are still going on, Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac and then sign back into iCloud and test if you can load the photos.

Let me know the results and have a wonderful day!

Unable to edit Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.