Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stranger than strange - Imac twenty 7" - magic keyboard - no number TWO

Stranger than strange - Imac twenty7"; - OS Mojave 10.14.6, my wireless Magic Keyboard OR the on Screen Keyboard wont type the number two in numerical (that is why I am spelling it out). It wont do that in any application, word, XL, safari, notepad. This is being repeated on my older 1" iMac as well.

I have tried everything, uninstall, reinstall keyboard. Restart, updated Mojave to latest release.

However, If use a logitech keyboard, I can type the number two. This means that the problem is to do with the "driver" from magic keyboard and Mojave. No I don't have another Mac with an older OS.

Can anyone help me?

Posted on Sep 22, 2019 5:33 AM

4 replies

Stranger than strange - Imac twenty 7" - magic keyboard - no number TWO

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.