Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Set Wallpaper not Working in Shortcuts

Hi.

I am Using Iphone X IOS 13,

I Can Not Find (Set Wallpaper) Function in Shortcuts App!

iPhone X

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 12:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2019 12:40 PM

Unfortunately, this feature was removed due to a security flaw found in that very action. It was removed out before the 13.1 beta was even out. It allowed a user to set any kind of a file as a background (wav, zip, exe, etc) thus putting iPhones into a boot loop whereas they wouldn’t start. I was sad to see this feature go. I’m sure it might make a return at some point (I’m looking at you panoramic wallpaper!). This is Apple we’re talking about after all 🙃

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2019 12:40 PM in response to pashew.khalid

Unfortunately, this feature was removed due to a security flaw found in that very action. It was removed out before the 13.1 beta was even out. It allowed a user to set any kind of a file as a background (wav, zip, exe, etc) thus putting iPhones into a boot loop whereas they wouldn’t start. I was sad to see this feature go. I’m sure it might make a return at some point (I’m looking at you panoramic wallpaper!). This is Apple we’re talking about after all 🙃

Set Wallpaper not Working in Shortcuts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.