Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari 13.0 (macOS) breaks iCloud integration

One of the things I really like about Safari is that when you click on the Tab Overview icon (upper-right corner of the Safari window), it now only shows you thumbnails of your open tabs, but it also shows you open tabs on all your devices.

Safari 13.0 seems to have broken that. My Macs (MBP and and old-but-still-supported mini) both show nothing below the tabs (not even what is open on one another), whereas my iPhone and iPad each show one-another's open tabs, but don't show the open tabs on either of my Macs. Prior to my updating Safari on the two Macs on Saturday, this was not the case (they all saw showed others' open tabs). My wife sees the same thing on her iMac (so it is not unique to my iCloud account).

I toggled off and on the Safari checkbox in the iCloud System Setting -- made no difference.

Is anyone else seeing this, and does anyone have any ideas how to fix it (or do we need Apple to do it)?

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 9:51 AM

3 replies

Sep 23, 2019 10:56 AM in response to Eric Root

Thanks for trying. I have rebooted the MBP, the iPhone, and the iPad. Nothing changed.

I'm not surprised that this fix didn't clear it since my situation is different. Based on the very negative reports on iOS 13(.0) last week, my two iDevices are happily sticking with iOS 12.4.1 -- at least until late tomorrow (release day for iOS 13.1). I hope this isn't a situation analogous to the Reminders update (requires both on the same version).

Safari 13.0 (macOS) breaks iCloud integration

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.