Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Different audio outputs-live monitors

Hello there, I bought an audio interface with 4 outputs. My question is: can I use GarageBand to send different instruments at the same time to different output?

Example: total instruments without drums to output 1 (my inears) and only keyboard to output2?

If yes, how can I do it? If not, what other software (cheap) can I use to do it?

I am a drummer, so that would be helpful. I have a Behringer UMC404HD audio interface

Thank you very much!

Fernando Maia

MacBook Pro Retina

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 1:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 2:13 PM

Aziadocs wrote:

I bought an audio interface with 4 outputs [,] can I use GarageBand to send different instruments at the same time to different output?

unfortunately, GB doesn't offer any kind of routing for the output, just 2-channels of the final mix.

Logic Pro X should offer this feature, but it's $199

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2019 2:13 PM in response to Aziadocs

Aziadocs wrote:

I bought an audio interface with 4 outputs [,] can I use GarageBand to send different instruments at the same time to different output?

unfortunately, GB doesn't offer any kind of routing for the output, just 2-channels of the final mix.

Logic Pro X should offer this feature, but it's $199

Different audio outputs-live monitors

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.