Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get Kontakt Multi Outputs to work

I've watched a few YouTubes on how to add multiple Kontakt instruments to one instance, and was able to set it up where you choose 16 multi output stereo, without selecting Multi Timbral in the create track window. Then Clicking on the + on the first Kontakt track, to create mixer channel, and then selecting create track from there, however, all the instruments besides the first one do not have a record button, and are not enabled. They do not respond from my controller keyboard. All my searches have turned up nothing on what I'm missing in this setup. Appreciate anyones help. thanks

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Dec 6, 2022 5:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2022 8:46 AM

The FB group said this is done by adding midi tracks that are assigned to the respective midi channels of the Kontakt instruments.

Similar questions

1 reply

How to get Kontakt Multi Outputs to work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.