Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Custom Calendar Color in iOS13

I setup many iCloud calendar color in PC. they are not appear in iOS13. (only show default color)

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 5:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2019 4:37 PM

Having the same issue. The default colours that appear within the Calendar app work correctly, but when a custom colour is set, by logging into the browser and choosing a colour, this isn’t reflected in the calendar itself on iOS 13. It is just empty and without colour.

This is the same in both light and dark modes, and is reflected when looking at the list of calendars available in the app.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2019 4:37 PM in response to Kazamiko

Having the same issue. The default colours that appear within the Calendar app work correctly, but when a custom colour is set, by logging into the browser and choosing a colour, this isn’t reflected in the calendar itself on iOS 13. It is just empty and without colour.

This is the same in both light and dark modes, and is reflected when looking at the list of calendars available in the app.

Nov 18, 2019 4:55 AM in response to FeMS

Any word regarding a fix? I have several custom calendars and they are all brown now on my iPhone. On my Mac and on iCloud they are all reflected properly. Tried deleting and reforming, they still reflect brown and I can only change them to preassigned colors which is no help at all. They option for custom is gone from my iPhone calendar options as well.

PLEASE fix soon !!!!!!

Custom Calendar Color in iOS13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.