Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios 13 reminders not syncing with icloud account

Hi There,

I have updated my iphone to ios 13.1 After updating, i created a new reminder in the IOS reminders app which is not visible when i logged into my icloud account on web (used the same icloud account as on my phone). However, i can see the notes, contacts on icloud web but only reminders are getting in sync.

As you can see from below pic, i have created one reminder

From below pic, you can see that i have enabled the reminders in icloud on my iphone

From below pic, when i logged into my icloud account on web, i dont see the reminder that i have created on my iphone.

Thanks

Peter

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 11:22 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Sep 26, 2019 11:01 AM in response to petersf123

Hey, Peter.

I see that, when you create a new reminder on your iPhone after updating to iOS 13.1, it's not syncing to iCloud. You can view the other data you're syncing with iCloud, just not you're reminders. I'm glad to help you with this.

Follow the steps in this link for assistance with iCloud Reminders not syncing: If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync

Take care.

ios 13 reminders not syncing with icloud account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.